Lights, camera, action, and YOU. Volunteers have always been essential to the success of the annual Geena Davis led Bentonville Film Festival (BFF). We are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic people to assist in a variety of areas for the 2023 edition of BFF taking place in person June 13 – June 18, 2023 in the Northwest Arkansas region as well as on-demand screenings available from June 13 – June 25, 2022.
Once your position is confirmed, we will send out a Volunteer Agreement for that specific role and assign you to the coordinating department who will create your schedule and provide training. All volunteers will go through a required Orientation training prior to the festival (date TBD). Volunteer shifts will be scheduled from Tuesday, June 13 through Sunday, June 18 in the Northwest Arkansas region, specifically Bentonville.
• Free admission for selected public BFF screenings, panels, and special events
• Complimentary BFF t-shirt / merchandise available
• BFF Orientation and Volunteers welcome lunch
• Snacks and drinks provided throughout the festival
We look forward to a fun-filled week and opportunity to welcome filmmakers from around the world to Bentonville to champion women and diversity” through great film, events, discussions, and celebrity events!
Volunteer Venues & Needs
- Public Box Office & Information Hub Support
- Screenings and Panel Venues Support
- Geena Davis Outdoor Theater Support
- Festival Headquarters Support
- Special Event Venues Support
- Filmmaker and Guest Hospitality Support
- Community Event Support
- Operations (Set up and tear down)
- Marketing and Media
BFF volunteers can have a variety of opportunities to get involved with event set up and tear down, guest hospitality, customer service, marketing and media, and much more. We accept volunteers ages 16 and up, including high school and college students.
If you have any questions that are not answered here, please contact us at email@example.com.