COVID-19 LIABILITY AND PRODEDURES
By purchasing tickets and/or attending any BFF event, you acknowledge and accept the recommended COVID-19 safety procedures and guidelines communicated by the Bentonville Film Festival, based on CDC guidelines, and are outlined below:
As an event attendee, I acknowledge the contagious and evolving nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to virus and become affected as a result. I understand the risk of becoming infected may impact members of the Northwest Arkansas community, event guests, and event attendees.
I voluntarily agree to assume all the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any expense, liability, illness, injury, disability, or death related to contracting the virus while attending an event hosted at BFF. I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless BFF from all claims of any kind arising out of COVID-19. I understand and agree that release of liability includes any claims towards BFF, and personnel, representatives, and volunteers whether a COVID-19 infection occurrence exists before, during, or after attendance and participation at a BFF event.
- I declare I am not experiencing or exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms as outlined by the federal and state Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) such as fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath.
- I acknowledge I must follow the safety protocols that have been implemented by BFF and posted in buildings used for BFF hosted venues including practicing social distancing and maintaining separation of six feet from individuals.
- I declare I have not traveled internationally or to a highly impacted COVID-19 area within the United State during the last (14) days.
- I am not aware, nor do I believe I have been recently exposed to a person or animal with a positive and confirmed case of COVID-19.
- I acknowledge I may be removed from an event or asked to leave BFF hosted venues should I exhibit any behavior in direct contrast to BFF guidelines and safety measures.
For more information about COVID-19 from the CDC visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html