By purchasing, you are acknowledging that you have read, agreed and are bound to all the terms and conditions published here (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Purchasing: Festival Badge, Festival Pass and/or Single Ticket sales will be first-come, first-served. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase any Single Ticket or Festival Badge and/or Pass. For group sales, please email the box office at email@example.com. Each Festival Pass and/or Single Ticket your purchase from Bentonville Film Festival is intended to give you a revocable license (or right) to entry and attendance of the particular event only to which the Festival Pass and/or Single Ticket pertains.
- Festival Badge, Festival Pass and Tickets to all Bentonville Film Festival events are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Festival Badge/Festival Pass / Single and Special Event Tickets may not be resold, offered for resale (including on-line auction sites) or reproduced under any circumstances.
- Service charges may apply to the individual ticket sales.
- A Festival Badge/Festival Pass and/or Single Ticket does not afford the ticket holder the right to transport to the venue, or parking, or merchandise, or any food or beverages at the venue, unless otherwise stated or agreed.
- By attending a Bentonville Film Festival event, the participant and guest(s) hereby irrevocably authorize the Bentonville Film Festival, its affiliated companies and their agents, sponsors and partners, successors and assigns, and anyone authorized by them, to use, copyright, reproduce, publish, film, videotape, photograph, and record their name, address, biographical data, photo, caricature, likeness, appearance, performance, voice and other resemblance or likeness, and to use the results and proceeds thereof in connection with television commercials, audiovisual works and derivative works including, without limitation, the rights to edit, copy, exhibit, transmit, perform, copyright, reproduce, display (on the website or otherwise), publish, license, sell, and otherwise exploit all or any portion thereof in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed, throughout the universe in perpetuity, and they hereby waive any and all such rights and claims and claims to payment that they may have with respect to such use of their likeness.
- Saving places in line or saving seats for other guests or between shows is not permitted.
- If you need to leave the auditorium for any reason, take your ticket stub or pass with you. No one will be re-admitted without their ticket stub or festival pass. You must produce a valid ticket/pass to gain entry to the venue and you must produce that ticket/pass for inspection upon request from an event official at any time. Failure to produce such ticket/pass when requested may result in you being denied access to the venue or in you being removed from the venue.
- Any ticket/pass brought from unauthorized agents or third parties are not valid and admission to an event on the strength of such tickets/passes will not be permitted. All tickets/passes remain the property of the Bentonville Film Festival at all times and constitute a personal revocable license from Bentonville Film Festival to the ticket/pass holder which may be withdrawn by Bentonville Film Festival and admission refused at any time upon refunded the printed purchase price of the ticket/pass.
- We reserve the right to restrict the sale of tickets/passes to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel tickets/passes purchased in excess of this number.
- It is your responsibility to (i) ensure that your tickets/passes are collected by or delivered to you before the date of the event; (ii) keep your ticket/passes safe prior to the event; and (iii) check your tickets and to ascertain the date and time of the event and if applicable, any reschedule event. Event dates and times are subject to change. Bentonville Film Festival is not responsible or liable should you fail to obtain your tickets timeously or for any tickets/pass that are lost, stolen or damaged.
- Your purchase of tickets/passes is subject to our right to cancel or reschedule an event at any time, or to alter or vary the program of an event, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. Where we alter or vary the program of an event, we shall not be obligated to refund any ticket/pass monies or exchange your tickets/passes. Please note that if an opening act or guest artist is changed or cancelled, the event is not considered cancelled and you will not be entitled to a refund or exchange. Neither we, nor any other person shall have any liability to you to refund the purchase price of a ticket/pass in circumstances where an event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If an event is rescheduled or cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavors to notify you as soon as reasonably possible thereof by publishing the details of the reschedule or cancelled event, as the case may be, on the website located at the domain name https://bentonvillefilm.org.
- No recording equipment is permitted at any of the events.
- Please turn off all cell phones and mobile devices during the events.
- For the pleasure of all guests there is no talking permitted during the events and no late seating.
- Appropriate standards of behavior are expected of all persons attending an event and persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable in the opinion of Bentonville Film Festival or its agents or contractors, will be refused admission and/or removed from the venue with no refund.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit of the venue and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other patrons or are that are in breach hereof.
- To expedite venue cleaning and seating, please discard your trash and exit promptly after the events.
- All venues are cleared between events.
- You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to an event, whether occurring before, during or after the event, and you waive any claims for loss, damage, personal injury or death against Bentonville Film Festival, the management of Bentonville Film Festival, participants and all of their respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any minor accompanying your for whom you purchased a ticket.
- Neither the venue nor Bentonville Film Festival can accept responsibility for damage or loss of any personal property at an event.
- There will be two queues outside every ticketed event:
- One line for ticket holders (lined up in the order in which they arrive)
- Standby line for attendees who have a badge or pass, but did not reserve a ticket (Note: no one will be admitted without a badge, pass, or ticket.)
- At 15 minutes prior to scheduled showtime, the ticketed, badge, and pass holders who have a ticket and are in the designated line will be admitted.
- Following admission of all ticket-holders, admission will be granted to attendees of the standby line as space allows.
BFF reserves the right to revise its Ticket, Pass, and Credential policies and terms and conditions at any time, for any reason in its sole discretion. We further encourage you to please check this website for update and the most recent terms and conditions.